- PRTV is run on a strictly volunteer basis.
- PRTV will only deal with content that covers the people, places and events within or affecting the community of Point Roberts.
- PRTV uses videos that are open to public viewing on Youtube or have been produced by
Point Roberts TV. We do not purchase content.
- The independent content creators who have placed videos open for public viewing on Youtube are
responsible for obtaining permission from those people within the video to be recorded and displayed. Point Roberts TV will get releases from
persons recorded on videos PRTV creates when a video is done in a private setting. Permissions do not need to be obtained when PRTV is
recording in a public setting.
- No obscene videos or videos of questionable legal behavior will be displayed. If a videos content is altered after it has be put in rotation,
please let us know on our contact page.
- Point Roberts TV encourages civil discourse and the rights of free speech as long as it is directed at issues and not at people. Equal time
will be afforded to both sides of issues as long as it is without slander or malice.
- Point Roberts TV reserves the right to determine what content will be displayed.
- If the owner of a video request to have it pulled from Point Roberts TV then we will discontinue its use.
- Point Roberts TV does not take ads for commercial purposes and will not run videos that are designed for this purpose. If a commercial entity is the
sponsor of a community event, it is reasonable to provide credit to those businesses. Youtube does reserve the
right to provide ads within its free video and free streaming services.
- Point Roberts TV does not produce content that is of a personal nature (ie: weddings, birthdays, reunions etc...)
Please submit request or suggestions for events to be streamed on our contact page.